Baxi Duo-tec MP Commercial Boiler
This course is aimed at installers undertaking commercial installations. The course provides training on the Baxi Duo-tec commercial range, installation guidelines and best practice, review of control features as well as commissioning and servicing the boilers.
- Understand the range and features of the Baxi Commercial Duo-tec MP boilers.
- Best Practice installation for natural gas and LPG systems.
- Commissioning of the boilers and controls in single and cascade installations.
- Overview of boiler troubleshooting.
- Baxi Duo-tec Boiler features- Boiler range, technical specifications and commercial capabilities. Best installation practice will be reviewed including supply pressures, condensate drains, and relevant valves.
- Flues – specification and installation. Review flue options and configurations.
- Controls overview – Boiler controls, think controller and generic wiring schematics.
- Outline of the key parameters and settings on the controllers.
- Installation Schematics – Review of some typical system schematics
- Commissioning Steps – Natural Gas settings. LPG conversion and settings.
- Troubleshooting – overview of typical cases that may arise and how to analysis the issue.
- Boiler Commissioning Procedure
- Single Boiler Controls Commissioning
- Cascade Boiler set up (wiring controls)
- Cascade Boiler Think Controls Commissioning