Central Heating Controls
This course is aimed at installers who wish to design, install and manage their own systems. The course is also viable to industry professionals who specialise in design, quoting and install controls on heating systems. The emphasis of the course is to ascertain a greater understanding of controls we supply and how they operate.
Parts of this course are quite technical.
- Basic principles of heating control and how they work
- Define controls for specific installations and requirements
- How to connect controls to heat sources
- Underfloor heating controls – understanding floor and air sensors
- Heat distribution and multi-zone/multi-load control
- Thermostats and digital controllers – understanding the principles of each
- Latest generation proportional controllers
- Best practice when troubleshooting control issues
- Hands-on build a basic thermostat control system
- Build a thermostat and timer control system
- Configure a multi-zone underfloor control system
- How it fits in with the house electrical system