This intensive course on diesel boiler systems is designed to give you the knowledge and skills required to work with these boilers from installation to commissioning.
This course includes presentations and demonstrations of the commissioning process on working boilers. The small class size (max. 10 attendees) facilitates discussion and in-depth exploration of the topic.
- Product range, standard and high efficiency boilers and outside boilers.
- Typical applications, configurations and control
- Key boiler components
- Benefits of balanced flues and downdraft heat exchangers
- Flue systems
- Fuel tanks and compliance
- Commissioning a diesel boiler; setting up the burner and adjusting the fuel pressure and air rate for optimum combustion
- Understanding flue gas analysers
- Demonstration of commissioning standard efficiency and condensing boilers, using a smoke gun and flue gas analyser
- Demonstration of servicing diesel boilers