System Boiler NZ
The system boiler from Firebird was built specifically for the New Zealand installer to improve convenience, reliability, and ease of servicing*. A genuine contra flow heat exchange condensing boiler of up to 98% efficiency. Wide tolerance Elco Blue Flame burner with post purge function works brilliantly with low level horizontal flue. Firebird have supported us in New Zealand for the past 20 years and have a genuine interest in our market and you the customer.
More than 7,500 Firebird boilers have been installed into New Zealand buildings.
Includes expansion vessel, pressure gauge, relief valve, pump, pump run on, low pressure switch.
- Stainless steel condensing trap
- Modulating self priming circulating pump
- Serviceable AAV with non return valve
- FBE26 and FBE35 use a 125mm coaxial flue
- FBE44S use a 150mm coaxial flue
- 5-year warranty